Monday, December 06, 2010

Thank you for your supports!

Thank you to all my "customer", for becoming the top 25 free apps of the day :)


A special teaser for my next version:



Anyway, i have updated some new routes images.
No worry for you all, my app will auto update the info.

if you found any problem, bug, wrong images, ideas, or comments
You may share with me here or you can drop me an email at me.wayne.mail@gmail.com

Yesterday, Howard (i'm not sure who is he), a user "la", addressed an issue to me.
outdated images, due to my server here, sorry dude...
I love this kind of users, as least i could provide a good service to you all.
Of course, depends to my availability.But i will solve it as soon as possible...

So no worry, any issue can send me mail or drop a comment here...
but dont so bad "la" until spam my mail....

Anyway, my next version, still waiting for review :(
Can't wait to share the next features to you all.
Pity apple fellows...have to work 1000x more effort to review apps.
Alot Christmas apps lel. (so Cham)
I'm bad in designing and yet i dont have much tools to play around with.
2nd version...i can say..a WOW! (to me "la")
Worth it the price and the usage, You must try it :)

Those who didn't get it for free (past 3 days), it's ok.
Just pay lol.contribute a bit to me la..."pity" me for my hard work :)
I sure will "jaga" your pocket 1.I also iPhone user.
Paying woh!!! Haha.I understand.but I no matter how "susah" I will develop
"something" for you all.

I've just checked my itune selling report...
i was so surprise...
over 2000 my app downloaded in one day.
I'm happy with my acknowledgement to you all...dearest friends..
As you know, i can't just continued giving free, as "memang rugi" to me (i tak ada side income lain).
At least let me earn a bit la.
when got earning, i syok hati,
when i suka hati, i develop something nice.
when i develop something nice. i can give you all free.
betul tak? haha
But i will try my budget to give you all free.

But now i'm developing "some app"...useful to you all..... for free. (secret! can not tell)

If you are happy with my application/service, recommend to other friends as well "la".

Thank you ladies/gentlemen :)



(edited on 7/12/2010)

No comments: