Friday, December 03, 2010

MYTraffic Malaysia

Hi,

I've just got my first app approved today.
My first app is all about Traffic Malaysia.

Currently, it is my simplified version of application.
I'm now enhancing it.

My second version, there will be few more updates.
picture zooming and some interface changes.

To be more professional and not so Malay looking.

I've another apps waiting for approval but my targeted user is US.
Few more apps on development.
Catch me out :)

I can't get the screen shots at the moment, but i will update it once why new enhancement
is ready.

Any comment or any idea/ recommendation. Do drop me a note here.
So i could make a better application.

Thank you for your support

The screenshots you can view them from app store

http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/mytraffic-malaysia/id405842704?mt=8

No comments: