Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My second iPhone application ready for sale: US Weather Info

What this app could do?
Of course, view weather in image.
That brought to you by the weather channel.
You know that organization?
Ya very famous :)
The information is for US.but if you interested to know more on other country.
You can get it here :)

360 degree rotation.
Image pinch for zooming.
iPad app also.I built for both.to save your cost!
Knowing that iPad apps kind of $$$.

Besides that,you can view america airline promotion list
,Top list,recommended travel package,special offer.
And other country traffic information e.g England and Australia.

Even not much info to be provided.
You could give me the input, of course could bring benefits to other people as well.
Sharing my knowledge to help other users
Is my bigest contribution.

My app link:
http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/us-weather-info/id406950343?mt=8

Thank you for your support

No comments: